The Construction Plant Competence Scheme (CPCS) demonstrates that you are competent to operate the relevant plant machinery listed on the reverse of your card. This affiliated CPCS Card is widely recognised and covers a large range of plant and plant-related equipment.
How can SRP help you achieve this?
Our 100% pass rate speaks for itself; see below for our straightforward process:
- Send your details to us for profiling – We ensure that you are taking the correct qualification and whether or not a red Trained Operator CPCS Card is already in place to prove your competency
- On site induction/QCF registration at your site – If you already have a red card we visit you to conduct a half day induction at your site in an office/training room. If you do not already possess a red card then training in the form of a CPCS Technical Test (theory and practical elements) will be conducted in a CPCS registered training centre
- You must obtain an Operatives Health, Safety and Environment Test for Plant Operations – The pass confirmation letter must be dated within the last 2 years
- On site work based learning – If you have a red card, then we will send a nominated Plant Assessor to you to achieve an NVQ/QCF from our Awarding Body: CITB Cskills Awards. This will be achieved in 2-3 visits
- Your QCF portfolio is then submitted for Internal Verification
- Once passed your QCF certificate is generated
- Your blue Trained Operator CPCS Card will be applied for – This card lasts for 5 years and must be renewed by taking another Health, Safety and Environment Test and sending in a card renewal form
- Your CPCS card will reach you within a maximum of 5 weeks.